Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook


Facebook is my favourite website because of the many thing you can do with it. I use it to play "farm ville" with my sister, have a nice talk with my friends or send a message to the people that I can't talk to. Also I comunicate with my family, for example yesterday I sent a birthday present with a little letter to London by facebook. Another benefit of facebook is the fact that you can comunicate with some old friends that you haven't seen for a long time or thougt you have miss them. When ever you have a great party there is always someone taking pictures, now with facebook you don't have to be chazing the photograph, you only have to go to your profile and you will found the hole album.
In conclution I think facebook is a very usefull website for us now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment