Wednesday, October 7, 2009


This picture was taken when my classmates and I danced for all the school to say goodbye, because we were graduating. My mother took this picture, she went to the presentation because it was a very important activity for us, and for all the parents too, nobody wanted to miss this show. She was so proud of her baby dancing in front of everyone, and for her it was also special because she graduated from the same school.This day, I was so nervous, but very happy at the same time, because I represented my class which we still call “the greens”. All my classmates suported me, so it was really exciting. This ceremony was very important to me, I fought to have a green dress, to see myself green, like a real “green member”. I will never forget that day, one of the most special days while I was a highschool student.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, your picture is very beautiful. In my school I danced too, and is very funny.
    see you tomorrow bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja good photo martina! i love your post, really emotive..jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martina!!!!! nice photo, you look very beatifull.

    OH school, dancing, remember my school time, sometimes dancing for the students, was very funny.

    have a good day tomorow


    kisses
    ans luky in estadistics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rembember when I danced "Thriller" of Michael Jackson in the school, jaja. But, to difference of me, you were beatiful with your costume!

    ReplyDelete